Load, Performance, Scalability, and Benchmark Testing
Our load testing services are designed to put you on the road toward a successful software application launch with all deliberate speed and assurance. Its principal aim is to determine how well your applications and infrastructure perform under the stress of between 100 and 10,000+ concurrent virtual users — Allowing you to reap the benefits of a thorough load and performance testing evaluation — Completed in as few
as five days.
At the end of the load test period you get a comprehensive assessment report of test results, as well as
recommendations on your readiness to "go live". Organizations will want to employ our load testing service when they are confident of the accurate transactional functionality of their software applications, but
uncertain about their performance and availability under projected volumes of user traffic.
- An intensive assessment tailored to fit your specific requirements
- Determines the number of users an application can realistically support
- Measures the end user response time for each transaction and user load level
- Models the scalability (future growth potential) of the applications
- Discovers the performance boundaries and failure behavior of each component
- Optimizes and validates the underlying infrastructure
The service includes:
- Managed load testing delivered via one or more of these facilities:
- At our benchmarking lab
- Remotely from the Internet
- At your site.
- Requirements analysis.
- Development of a detailed
- Design and development of
realistic user transaction ‘scripts’.
- Load Test Execution.
- Application of up to
10,000+ concurrent virtual user emulation.
- Virtual user load
generated using the most critical business paths.
- User response time
- Correlation of
Infrastructure measurements (CPU, bandwidth, memory, I/O, etc.).
- Scalability assessment and
- Performance bottlenecks
Contact us | View site map